Excuse #1 – I can’t afford it. Solutions – 1. Stop frivolous spending! Have you ever calculated how much you spend on coffee drinks, energy drinks and/or alcohol? Go ahead, add it up, do it for a whole year, I’ll wait . . . Shocking […]
Month: May 2019
Thanks for stopping by! This destination is a place I have been wanting to visit since 2007!!! Quick math, 12 YEARS!!! Good things come to those who wait right? I am certain that this area of the world will shoot to my top 3 places visited, I just know it!
I will not be sharing the location of this trip openly because I want serious inquiries ONLY and this trip is geared towards a VERY specific type of traveler, so I am going to be very picky about who comes with us. I have TWO spots left and am waiting for the PERFECT people to fill them. Could it be YOU? 💚
If you like . . .
- Nature. Lots of it!
- WAY off the beaten path destinations
- Raw experiences
- Truly unique destinations
- Fairytale like landscapes
- Untouched, wild environments
- Life changing experiences – for you AND the world
- Conservation tourism
- Spontaneity (aka the unpredictable)
Then this trip is for you!
If the above type of adventure is right up your alley and intrigues, you are available to travel November 2020 for approximately 6-9 days(excluding travel days), and you have a sizable travel budget(the most remote & special places are always the most expensive), please fill out the form below.
I would love to chat more and send you more information!Create your own user feedback survey
If you are a fit for this trip based on the answers to this questionarre, I will send you the password and post link which has all the information on this adventure. Be sure to include your IG handle and/or email in question number 4.
PS – We will be staying in more than decent accommodations for the majority of the trip and glamping during only one leg. We won’t be totally exposed to the elements and roughing it too, too bad. 😉
Thank you for your interest in joining me in Mexico on this special adventure!!! The part of this trip that excites me the most is our opportunity to be HANDS ON in sea turtle conservation, alongside passionate marine biologists and volunteers. We will LITERALLY get […]
I am SO excited to share what we have in store for this once in a lifetime Madagascar adventure!
Most of my group trips are to places I’ve never been, mostly because I don’t like going to the same place twice with so much amazing world left to explore. . . . unless, it’s a place like this.
No place on planet earth so far(besides Iceland) has captured me the way Madagascar did and I’d return to this magical place over & over again. It’s friendly people, diverse landscapes, pristine beaches and unique wildlife, literally make it a place like NO OTHER on earth! Madagascar truly is on of the last pure places on earth and I hope you join me on this special journey.
I liken it to feeling like you are on a National Geographic expedition with wild locations, super knowledgable guides with hearts for conservation and a hint of luxury!
Important note, this lodge has a limited number of eco-luxury tree houses in total. There are only 6 tree houses available(Jolee & I are taking the 7th).
Tree houses will be given to the FIRST 6 individuals/pairs/families to put down their deposits. ONLY 3 LEFT!
So let’s get to the nitty gritty.
Dates: July 28th – August 5th 2020
• 1 night(the first night) in Antananarivo
• Hotel transfers from TNR to the hotel
• Hotel transfers the next morning from the hotel back to the airport where we will catch out private charter flights to Maroantsetra(the views are AMAZING)
• Private charter flight from Antananarivo to Maroantsetra
• Roundtrip road transfers in Maroantsetra (airport to boat, boat to airport)
• Boat transfers from Maroantsetra to Masoala forest lodge located inside Masoala national park. It’s quite an adventure to arrive to this pristine place.
• Pit stop on a beautiful uninhabited island(Nosy mangabe) on the way to the lodge where we will have lunch and hike with our own private guide. When I went last year I saw sooooooo many humpback whales during this boat journey that I couldn’t stop crying. It was as if they were playing with us! 😭😭😭
• 7 nights/8 days accommodations at Masoala forest lodge
• National Park entrance fees for every day of the stay
• Private guide for every day of the stay
• ALL meals
• All non-alcoholic drinks at Masoala Forest Lodge
• MFL’s homemade flavored rums and other local spirits
• Night hikes to look for nocturnal wildlife
• Day hikes in the primary forest where we will see wildlife found ONLY in Madagascar, nowhere else on planet earth(except a zoo).
• Snorkel tours
• Daytrip waterfall hike(Antalavia cascades)
• Village visits
• Sunset cruise on the sailing pirogue
• River swim
• Outrigger canoe tours or kayak tours through the mangroves
• Kayak tours in search of close encounters with humpback whales & sea turtles, private beaches(truly private) and desert islands
• One free massage per person
• Beach bon fires
• 5 yoga practices
• A traditional music-dance performance by the local community
• Laundry service
• Relaxing on the deck or beach is also always an option
• Return boat transfer to Maroantsetra
• Return flight from Maroantsetra to Antananarivo
WHOA! That’s a lot right?!?! 😃
The lodge will also set up special events for people for an additional fee. Such as private candlelit dinners, etc. I hope I haven’t forgotten anything! 🙂
NOT included: International airfare
Hotel accommodation after arrival back in Antananarivo should you wish to stay longer
Baggage fees depending on the airline(some give you two free bags)
Taxi from charter airport to international airport on August 5th 2020
Now prices, cause that’s what you’re all really waiting for.
NOTE!!!!!!! These prices MAY(most likely) go DOWN depending on group size, I have prices set for the minimum sized group. They would decrease between $132.87- $265.74 per adult or $66.72 – $133.44 per child should we hit the next tier in our group size. All rooms can accommodate between 1-4 people. 1-3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children.
Price Per Person:
Adult sharing $3731.05
Child sharing $2474.17
Adult single occupancy $4481.68
• Payments plans below •
For those who are traveling alone who do NOT wish to pay the single occupancy rate, I’d be more than happy to pair you up with someone of the same sex and turn you both into a double occupancy rate.
Non-refundable deposit of $747 due IMMEDIATELY to reserve your spot.
Payment 1 of $596.81 due on June 27th 2019
Payment 2 of $596.81 due on September 27th 2019
Payment 3 of $596.81 due on December 27th 2019
Payment 4 of $596.81 due on March 27th 2020
Payment 5 of $596.81 due on May 27th 2020
Non-refundable deposit of $495 due IMMEDIATELY to reserve your spot.
Payment 1 of $395.83 due on June 27th 2019
Payment 2 of $395.83 due on September 27th 2019
Payment 3 of $395.83 due on December 27th 2019
Payment 4 of $395.82 due on March 27th 2020
Payment 5 of $395.82 due on May 27th 2020
ADULT SINGLE OCCUPANCY
Non-refundable deposit of $897 due IMMEDIATELY to reserve your spot.
Payment 1 of $716.94 due on June 27th 2019
Payment 2 of $716.94 due on September 27th 2019
Payment 3 of $716.94 due on December 27th 2019
Payment 4 of $716.93 due on March 27th 2020
Payment 5 of $716.93 due on May 27th 2020
To book please request a booking form and waiver and I will send them over to you along with a payment link. 🙂 I look forward to spending time with you in this tropical EDEN.
Feel free to send over ANY questions you may have. I’d be happy to answer them.