Where I have been
I have had quite a few people ask me where I have been so I thought it would be convenient if I just had it all written down in one place.
I started traveling at a young age but as an adult, I went through “spurts” of travel depending on what was going on in my life.
Recently though(over the past 9 years), I have been fervorously checking off bucket list item!
States I have visited:
- California – born and raised
- Hawaii – lived here for nearly 5 years – Mostly Maui, some time on Oahu & Kauai as well
- Colorado – lived here for 1 year
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
- Washington State
Countries I have visited:
- USA – Born and raised!
- Mexico – around 19 times. Yes, I LOVE Mexico.
- Costa Rica – 3 times
- Spain – 2 times
- Italy – 2 times
- Monaco – technically a sovereign city-state
- Vaticany City – technically a sovereign city-state
Continents I have visited:
- North America
- South America
Just ONE more continent left, Antarctica!!! It also happens to be the place I want to visit MOST for so many reasons!
I haven’t even begun to touch the tip of the iceberg of places I would like to visit! Sometimes I feel like I am just getting started.
Thank you for deciding to follow us(me & Jolee) on our journeys. We hope to possibly even MEET YOU on on of our group trips one day!
I would love to hear about YOUR favorite destinations and why you love them so much, so please feel free to comment here with stories and photos of your trips!