LOVE our planet, EXPLORE nature, ADVENTURE often, HELP others, BE present.
13 fun facts about me:
- I am PADI certified and would scuba dive every single day if I could. I think I am part mermaid.
- When I am not traveling or planning trips, I teach yoga at a yoga studio that I co-own with one of my closest friends, Fearless Yoga. I am also a freelance photographer, Holistic & Ayurvedic Wellness Facilitator and Shinkrin Yoku (forest bathing) guide.
- I am the VERY blessed mother of one AMAZING 11 year old little girl. I have never been more thankful for anything/anyone in my entire life.
- I am obsessed animals. When I say obsessed, I mean I really, really LOVE them. I am very passionate about animal advocacy.
- I am short! People always assume I am tall for some reason, I am not.
- I learned how to speak Spanish before I learned how to speak English.
- I am married to a man who dislikes to travel. Opposites attract right?
- I can’t drink anything, I mean ANYTHING without putting my pinky up. I don’t even realize I’m doing it until people point it out. It must be the English in me.
- I have 10 tattoos
- I am a very proud vegan. I do it for the animals and the earth. Though I do appreciate the health benefits being plant based offers.
- I am ONE continent away from having set foot on all 7 continents in the world. Come on Antarctica!!! *group experience coming here Jan/feb 2022 if you are interested in joining me*
- I hope to move to one of the worlds “blue zones” when my husband retires.
- Last but certainly not least, I am a Christian, I love Jesus!