I am honored and blown away by the fact that I have now lead 27 GROUPS of amazing people around our BEAUTIFUL planet! Thank you SO much for trusting & choosing me to guide you. I am extremely grateful for each one of you. Yosemite …
PROTECT our planet, EXPLORE nature, ADVENTURE often, LOVE others, BE present.
13 fun facts about me:
- I am PADI certified and would scuba dive every single day if I could. I think I am part mermaid.
- When I am not traveling or planning trips (for myself or others), I am advocating for animals and serving those in need. I am also a freelance photographer, Nature Therapy guide and podcaster.
- I am the VERY blessed mother of one AMAZING 12 year old girl. I have never been more thankful for anything/anyone in my entire life.
- I am obsessed animals. When I say obsessed, I mean I really, really LOVE them. I am very passionate about animal advocacy.
- I am short! People always assume I am tall for some reason, I am not.
- I learned how to speak Spanish before I learned how to speak English.
- I am married to a man who dislikes to travel. Opposites attract right?
- I bought a truck and truck camping set up and plan on visiting as much of the America’s as possible with my dogs, dad & my daughter!
- I have 10 tattoos, including a massive one of a world map that covers my entire upper back. I am pretty sure I was among the first to have a giant world map tattoo.
- I am vegan. I do it for the animals and the earth.
- I am ONE continent away from having set foot on all 7 continents in the world. Come on Antarctica!!!
- I hope to move to a blue zone (at least part time) once my husband retires and my daughter graduates from high school. I have big plans for what I hope to do with the land we purchase there. Just 5&1/2 years to wait!
- Last but certainly not least, I am a Christian, I love Jesus more than anything!