For more info on Lucy and her journey please check out www.facebook.com/
We will provide bottled water and a small “souvenir” for all participants. 🙂
The souvenir is a cute green(for lymphoma awareness), adjustable bracelet with a love charm for the ladies & most likely a lymphoma awareness key chain for the gentlemen.
We will also be raffling off GREAT prizes!!! 😀
- Being the travel addict I am, I am donating an overnight stay for 2 to Hotel Paradox in Santa Cruz, CA with a $20 food & beverage credit to the restaurant on property. Valid for travel on Sunday’s – Thursday’s, voucher expires 3/27/13.
- My good friend Oyre is donating a set of rock star toes to pamper your feet with! You’ll deserve it after doing the 5k!!!
- JuJu Beez has donated a SUPER cute black purse & silver wallet set.
- Thai Cuisine in the Promenade donated a gift certificate for a lunch special AND appetizer of either egg rolls or spring rolls.
- FOUR(4) $20 gift certificates to Alison Nicole salon in Merced, CA. 2 for hair and 2 for nails. Each one will be given individually.
- A wallet & sunglasses set AND a hat & sunglasses set from Shehe’s
- A GORGEOUS 16X20 metallic print of Crater Lake shot by the amazingly talented Marco Leon.
- Plus, one more donation from me of a blender bottle sport mixer and a few orgnaic honey stinger cookies.
Meeting location – Rahiley park on Parsons in Merced, CA.
Time – 8:30am
Hope to see you there!!!
Pre-registration is $30 per person
Pre-registration for groups of 4 or more are $25 per person
Registration at the event is $35 EXACT CASH ONLY PLEASE.
***Pre-registration closes 2-21-13 at NOON(12pm)***
Please include the name(s) of the people participating in the notes area of registration. I will be emailing you a participation waiver that you MUST fill out in order to participate. You can either print it out, sign then email back to me OR bring with you completed and signed to give to me at the event.
If you can not participate but want to “sponsor” a person or group, please feel free to donate above to the appropriate link and specify in the notes that you will not be there but want to gift your registration to another specific or non-specific person.
For more info OR to apply to be sponsored by one of our sponsor donations for the 5K, email me at email@example.com. We already have a couple sponsors if you want to do the 5K but can’t afford the registration. Email me! 😀
Thank you ALL!!!!by