Join me in Bali for a time to come ALIVE again!
Your True Nature
Dates of the retreat:
February 15th – February 21st 2019
NOTE: Passport needs to be valid beyond 6 months of departure date from airport of origin.
What is “Your true Nature” retreat all about?
We sometimes go thru life without any true meaning or purpose. We follow cookie cutter paths set out for us by society and in the process forget to TRULY connect with ourselves and discover what we were created for. This drains the life out of us, this is not true living.
We were not born to pay bills and die. Each one of us was created for a purpose. We were created for SO MUCH MORE! Join me as I aim to help us connect with our inner most being, our hearts desires, our bodies and the core of who we are. Let’s transform our lives together! Lets reset our focus, transform our attitudes, heal some of our broken parts and set new personal goals that give our lives purpose and passion again. Let’s awaken, align and connect our mind, bodies and souls!
Thru daily yoga, meditation, journaling, a community service project, time in nature and time with each other, I hope we are able to all reconnect with ourselves, gain a greater perspective of the true purpose of our lives, build new lifelong friendships and experience TRUE wellness.
Highlights of what is included in the retreat:
- 6 nights/7 days eco-luxury accommodations
- 3 healthy and hearty meals per day (dinner on day 1 and breakfast on final day) at the resort.
- Welcome drink
- Round trip Airport transfers(for flights arriving/departing on the start/end date of the retreat)
- Welcome Dinner with traditional dancers and musicians
- 1, 60min massage per person
- Daily Yoga, meditation & Journaling
- Intro to Bali Culture
- Waterfall excursion with temple tour, traditional market and coffee plantation
- Ubud day trip (drop off and pick up only)
- Charity donation event(I would like us all to bring a few items with us to give to locals. Such as clothing, medical supplies, school supplies, toys, etc)
- Art and culture shopping tour
- Welcome drink, refreshing face towel, and welcome foot massage upon arrival
- Use of yoga hall and property grounds per itinerary
- Unlimited complimentary filtered drinking water
- Fresh tropical fruits daily
- Three rooftop terraces offering dramatic views of the Indian Ocean, Bali’s majestic volcanoes, and the surrounding rice fields.
- Complete expert concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Guide fee, gas, tolls, and driver per itinerary
- The Ultimate Bali Travel Guide- an 80+ page handbook filled with everything you need to know about visiting Bali
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- In-room safe/lock box
NOT included: Roundtrip international airfare(approximately $550-$650 RT out of SFO) – Vaccinations(if applicable) – $35 entry visa upon arrival – baggage fees – extra excursions during down time – alcoholic beverages – extra food/drinks not noted in the above outline – travel insurance(required) – extra spending money.
Double occupancy: $1,690 USD
Single Occupancy: $2,175 USD
$338 USD non refundable deposit is required to secure reservation. This is the Early bird special price. Deposit goes up to $475 USD on May 14th.
You will also need to catch up on payments by October 15th 2018 to be on track with everyone else.
Payment plans are available as follow:
Deposit: $338 USD due ASAP
2nd payment of $338 USD due May 14th(next payment after this is due in 5 months)
3rd payment of $507 USD due October 15th
Final payment of $507 USD due December 14th
If you are traveling alone, we will try our best to set you up with a bunk mate but if you or the other person do not agree to the pairing, single occupancy will be utilized for both parties.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE
About the Floating Leaf Resort:
Floating leaf is a true eco-retreat center located in small traditional balinese village between Sukawait and Pantai Purnama on the Eastern shore of Bali. The Luxury resort is surrounded by rice fields and provides organic, garden to table farming, offering a wholesome experience for the human body as well as to our environment. With hammocks, a beautiful yoga platform, a spa(1, 60 minute massage included) and a chromatherapy salt water pool, there are more than enough options for relaxation. The inspirational setting has helped floating leaf claim the title of “Asia’s best place to practice yoga”! It doesn’t really get much better than this for the location of a yoga retreat.
Check out The Floating Leaf Resort in the link, photos and video below:
—> CLICK HERE <—
I, Hilda Castillo-Landrum have obtained permission to use every photo published here.
I have been involved in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years. Beginning with practicing and eventually teaching Tae-Kwon-Do at a young age, personal training, nutrition consulting, being a Doterra(essential oils) advocate and teaching yoga. I am first aid, CPR & AED certified and studied Health Education and Holistic Health at San Francisco State University, which is also where I began my yoga journey. Eventually continuing my yoga teacher training thru YogaFit & AFFA. I have lead retreats thru out California and am bringing my retreats abroad for the first time ever.
Join me in Bali for a time to come ALIVE again!
You can also read more about me on the “about me” page here on my blog. 😊
Follow me on social media for trip updates:
Instagram – @worldworthwandering
Instagram – @holistic.hilda
Please advise us when you sign up for the retreat if you have ANY pre-existing medical conditions or food allergies.
SIGN UP HERE!* – 2 spots left(1 queen room)!
*By clicking above and signing up, I agree to the cancellation policy outlined in this blog post.
Deposit – NON-refundable
Any retreat cancellation between 60-30 days of the retreat will allow a 50% refund of the balance paid(excluding the original deposit).
ANY cancellation made within 30 days of the retreat start date is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Purchasing trip insurance can help you protect your trip, should you fear you might need to cancel last minute for some reason. I have provided some links below. 😌